What Individual Adult Counselling Involves:
A Person-Centred approach to counselling is provided, along with Sandtray Therapy to enable healing on a deeper level. Clients can begin to explore and express their fears, anxiety, guilt, shame, anger, and other emotions through a gentle, non-judgemental safe environment.
Sandtray therapy is a great therapeutic tool to support an innate ability to self-heal, explore and express feelings that may otherwise be too difficult to verbalise.
Through this process a client will learn to listen to their own feelings and start to be in tune with their real self.
Individual Adult Counselling can help with:
- Recognising ways to help with self care, and gain more resiliency.
- Start to have more meaningful relationships.
- Develop strategies to use when feeling challenged and overwhelmed.
- Start to heal from previous childhood trauma.
- Find a peaceful place within one-self to work through difficult feelings.
- To process emotions due to grief & loss.